Thursday, August 6, 2026

I Know, I Know!

Let's have a real talk......

I'm sick of tracking points, calories, fiber, macros, WHATEVER..... Sick of it.  I'm DONE!

I've decided I just need to start communicating with my body a little better.  I KNOW what I need to be eating.  I KNOW not to stuff myself full.  I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW....

There I feel better.

I do, however, know that I still need to keep track of what I'm eating.  I can't do it with an app because it will show me one of the above...and I don't right now want to see those numbers.

So I ordered *this*.  It's a plain ole food journal, I will not be using the areas to list the nutritional information, but I did want more than just a plain notebook and I liked that the spirals are on top rather than on the side.  I'll also continue with *Kickstart* as that gives me community and it is more about setting habits rather than a food plan.

I'm going to start making those changes now but go full in, in September.  


And that's where I'm at!!

No comments:

Post a Comment