Today I walked a mile.
I haven't walked in a long time, though I use to do it daily. It was hard, like I said it has been a while. I'm hoping to get back into it.
I bought a new Yeti (I'm so into Yeti, no Stanley's at my house, lol!); I went with 30 ounces this time and it looks like this:
I really like the top on this one! Hopefully, it will help with my water intake, a new cup usually does!
I often feel like I should continue on with the Weight Watcher app since I still have to pay a few more months. I probably won't be renewing it, so then that makes me think that if I'm not going to renew it, why continue the program since I'll be switching to something else. My something else will either be Healthi or the Lose It app. I get so tired of tracking food though.


No comments:
Post a Comment