Monday, September 16, 2024

Kickstart!

 Kickstart starts today!

I've managed to eat breakfast, track with WW, almost have all my water in, found a book to start, packed lunch, will be cooking dinner and will be walking with hubby later.

So most of my commitments are there; I have 2 or 3 that aren't everyday things.

I decided to do the current WW plan (I am still paying for it) with some adjustments.  At first I was going to follow the diabetic plan but still count fruit as zero.  That would give me 28 pts daily.  And yes, I could do that!  I ended up, however, just going into my Food Settings, changing my focus to "maintain" (even though that isn't what I'm doing) and setting the daily pts to 28.  I turned off the rollovers.  I know it's not the way it is to be done; I know that's not the "official" WW program; but it's what I'm going to commit to for now and see where it gets me.

I'm not looking for tons of points to accomodate bad eating.  My goal is to look at the zero list for the old WW Simply Filling plan and eat mostly off that.  All that stuff, of course, isn't zero on the current plan and that's fine; but it has to be the better foods to eat.

I was not happy with my weight this morning; so hoping for something better next weigh-in!

I'm not sure if I'll go back to meetings.


No comments:

Post a Comment