Saturday, April 20, 2024

So How Is My First Week Going?

 I'll have an "official" weigh-in Monday morning (though I don't know if I'll keep Monday as my weigh-in day); but I have been weighing in each morning just to keep me in line!  I find morning weigh-ins help you see how well you did the day before and if it was bad...you can switch it around moving forward.

Though not official, since starting back in weight loss mode last Monday...here's been my weigh ins:

Monday: 187.1

Tuesday:  185

Wednesday:  184

Thursday:  183.5

Friday:  182.3

Saturday:  182.5

Sunday:  182.3

Monday:  183.9  - OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN

What's been different this time around then prior times?  Well, I don't feel like I'm dieting.  Like I mentioned before, despite following the Blue plan on the Healthi app along with calories as a secondary measure; I'm not really paying much attention to points as much as I'm making better choices and watching portion sizes.  I've also been getting some walks in and of course, drinking water!

I'm not a person that can eat the same thing over and over; so I can't meal plan.  I wish I could, I've tried, but I can't. I fail every time I do it!  So I've been trying to eat a variety of food; some days haven't been as good as others but as from my weights above, you can see I'm going down except for this mornings weigh-in, but that's such a small increase.

What have I been eating:

My Breakfasts this week:

Monday:  2 eggs, 2 slices light bread, 1 cup skim milk = 5 bites

Tuesday:  1 egg, 1 slice light bread, banana, skim milk = 4 bites

Wednesday:  Protein coffee, banana = 1 bite

Thursday:  1 slice light bread, 1 tbsp no sugar added peanut butter, skim milk, banana = 7 bites

Friday:  3 Kodiak pancakes (frozen ones), 1/3 cup no sugar syrup, banana, skim milk = 9 bites

Saturday:  2 slices light bread toasted with spray butter, banana = 2 bites

Sunday:  black coffee and banana = 0 bites


My Lunches this week:

Monday:  Rigatoni (24 rigatoni with 1/3 cup sauce), watermelon = 9 bites

Tuesday:  3 oz. round steak, 1/2 instant mashed potato cup = 7 bites

Wednesday:  pork chop, 1/2 sweet potato = 10 bites

Thursday:  chicken breast, salad with vinaigrette dressing = 1 bite

Friday:  tuna, mini cucumber, wheat thins, watermelon, reduce fat cheese stick = 4 bites

Saturday:  crab cake, shoe string french fries (frozen), 1 ear of corn = 6 bites

Sunday:  flatbread pepperoni pizza = 22 bites


My Dinners this week:

Monday:  3 oz round steak, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup coleslaw = 11 bites

Tuesday:  grilled cheese, potato chips = 14 bites

Wednesday:  pork chop, salad with vinaigrette dressing = 8 bites

Thursday:  3 oz hamburger on roll, 1/2 cup baked beans, 2 ears of corn = 10 bites

Friday:  pork ribs, baked potatoes; 1/2 cup cole slaw; salad with ranch dressing = 28 bites

Saturday:  small Heath blizzard = 32 bites (yep, you're reading that right)

Sunday:  Chicken breast, 2 ears of corn = 0 bites


My Snacks this week:

Monday:  None

Tuesday:  Movie popcorn, no butter = 9 bites

Wednesday:  goldfish pretzels with laughing cow wedge = 5 bites

Thursday:  goldfish pretzels; girl scout cookies = 17 bites

Friday:  None

Saturday:  None

Sunday:  Movie popcorn, no butter = 9 bites


My "try" is to be in the 181 lb range for the week....but it looks like it may be in the 182-183 range.





No comments:

Post a Comment