Monday, April 22, 2024

Monday

So this morning was my official weigh-in and I'm down 3.2 lbs!!  YAY ME!  I find that exciting since I wasn't perfectly following the plan.  If you check my last post, I updated that with the official weight and my meals from yesterday.  

I did have a 1 lb+ gain from yesterday's weigh-in to this morning.  I'm sure that had something to do with going to the movies yesterday (flatbread pizza, popcorn, alcoholic beverage) and I may see that gone by tomorrow's weigh-in; but I think I'll change my weigh-in day to Friday.  Fridays were my weigh-in back when I first started WW and it was helpful to have the weeklies for the weekend.

Rather than a weekly update with meals and such; I'll just do them as I do postings.

Today, I'm staying with my Dad.  Dad lives with my sister J and her husband and they needed to be out today and so I'm staying to give them that needed break.  So I'm unsure what my lunch will be.  Whatever Dad decides, I guess.  I did have breakfast before I left the house though:

Breakfast:  1 egg, 1 slice light bread, banana, 1/2 cup skim milk = 3 bites

I'm hoping to get some activity in each day this week and up my water intake a little.

I got an email from WW saying they are offering "bling" this summer.  If you attend 6 of 8 meeting in-person meetings from May 5 to June 29..you get a charm!  Remember when they use to do that?  I love the bling!  So I'll need to try to get to some meetings.

I also saw someone on FB say they got an email from WW asking if they were interested in being part of a pilot program.  That normally means they are testing new programs.



No comments:

Post a Comment