Friday, January 26, 2024

A Quick Update

 I haven't done well this week.  Eating wise was okay, and I managed to maintain; but everything else went wrong.

As I've mentioned, this hasn't been a good month (or year) so far for my family.  First we had issues getting my Mom placed in a nursing facility (one side was saying she was too bad for assisted living and the other side was saying she wasn't bad enough for a nursing home).  That got worked out but in the middle of that, my brother-in-law suddenly needed open heart surgery.  We had snow....and then my one cousin's husband passed away and now my one aunt just passed.  Not a good start to the year.  On the 30th I'll be 60.  I was expecting to start some celebrating, but I was hit with a head cold this morning...just hoping to feel better in the morning or the birthday is a bust.

On another note, I've decided to go back to Weight Watchers meetings; I'll just have to leave work a little earlier to make it.  Though I was stuck in a contract for the app; because I was upgrading they were really nice about it, they cancelled that one (and refunded some money) and then I was able to sign up under one of the deals for the meeting.  So we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment