Wednesday, January 31, 2024

The Big 6 - 0

 So I turned 60 yesterday and it was pretty uneventful.  My one co-worker took me to lunch and then CC took me to dinner and movie with popcorn!  We always do that for each other on our birthdays - dinner and a movie.

CC and I had been talking about doing small trips on occasion; and since this was a big birthday for me...she gifted me a weekend trip!  We're going to Evans City, PA!!  LOL!  That may not mean anything to many of you; but it's where the movie Night of the Living Dead was filmed and we've always talked about driving up to see the cemetery, museum and the mall where Dawn of the Dead was filmed.  We'll also be close to Pittsburgh plus roadside attractions along the way.  No date planned yet, we will go when it's warmer.

On the Weight Watchers front....  as I mentioned, I rejoined and will be heading to my first meeting tomorrow night.  Hubby told me just to skip coming home from work and just go straight there.  He'll handle all the pets at home.  It'll put me there early, but there's plenty of shopping all around!

I actually got my six servings of water in today!  I tracked also.

Another thing....I bought this:


It's a walking pad; basically a treadmill without the holding bars.  Now I have no weather excuse for walking!  In case you're interested:  Deer Run Treadmill.

So I'm off to a pretty good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment