Saturday, October 3, 2026

I Almost Did!

I almost moved the blog over to Substack, that seems to be the thing to do these days.  After a few days of trying it out, I chose to just come back here.

Today hubby and I walked down to the Fall Festival on main street.  We didn't buy anything but it was a nice walk and I got a good many steps in.  Since the change in the fitbit app to google health, my app won't sync with WW anymore; it was weird today, it would only clock in about 1/2 my steps on WW???  I was all confused, so I just disconnected them and will enter manually.

Now I'm watching some horror movies.  I'm heading south at the end of the month, so I'm not doing my normal 30 Days of Horror Movies for October...but I'll probably end up watching that many anyways - just not one every day!

And that's pretty much been my week.

Happy Halloween Month!


No comments:

Post a Comment