Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Surgery Update

 I probably won't get back to Weight Watchers until after vacation, so my next official weigh in will be August 1st.  It just makes the most sense right now.

That doesn't mean I'm going to be inhaling food - it just means I won't be weighing at a meeting until then.

Hubby's surgery went well and other than the inconvenience of the pain (expected) and learning to adjust with his arm splinted and wrapped into one position (again expected); I think he will do well and I can plan on leaving for vacation.

It was a long day for surgery though.  We had to be there at 8:15 a.m., they didn't take him back to surgery until 12:15 p.m., and we didn't leave the center until 4:00 p.m.  It's a one hour and 45 minute drive to and from the place.  So we were up at 4:30 to take care of the animals and on the road by 6:00 (you never know about traffic).  We got home about 6.  So it was an extremely long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment