Friday, February 2, 2024

Let's Review Those Tries

I'm going to try to walk a mile each day.  (I have my walking pad to help)

I'm going to try to drink 48 oz of plain water a day. (This is what WW use to recommend)

I'm going to try to stick to the WW program. (Just rejoined in-person meetings)

I'm going to try to read one chapter of a book per day. (starting today)


Other than the last one....LOL!!  Actually this is the start of my week.  I almost have all the water in already!  I drink 8 oz. first thing in the morning; 8 oz. while I'm making my coffee; 8 oz. before I leave for work and 8 oz. on my way to work.  Yep, I have to pee when I get to work!  I'll have the other 2 in by noon.  Then I drink whatever I want or add a flavor pack to my water.

I'll start my walking today and I am tracking!  Gotta get to a book though.

Anyway, I weighed in at a meeting last night for the first time in FOREVER and at the highest weight I ever weighed in at.  Not good; but I'm there and on track and hopefully I can get some of this weight off.  We always aim for that first 5 pounds....but I'm aiming for the first 15 pounds.  I really need to get the much off and yes, I know, it's not going to happen in a week.




No comments:

Post a Comment