Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Comcast / Xfinity

 Shall we discuss Comcast/Xfinity or whatever they refer to themselves as.

One of my email accounts is requiring me (by Comcast) to change the password.  When I hit the Reset Password button it takes me to a message to go to a link to reset (that does nothing more than take me back to the same message).  Calling customer service?  Yeah, that doesn't help - it's all automated - so it wants to email/message me links that do nothing more but take me to the same message.  It takes FOREVER to get a live person and then they are not understandable or sound so far away I can barely hear them.

I've tried online chat, reddit forum, xfinity forum, etc....  all run me through the same things over and over and then tell me to call Customer Service that can offer no more.

I don't want to change the password on this account.  Comcast is FORCING me to; but cannot advise on how to do so.

So what are my choices Comcast?  Am I forever not allowed access to my account????

No comments:

Post a Comment