Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Holiday Over, Moving Forward

 So we've got one holiday out of the way with one more to go!  For me, New Years isn't a big deal, we don't do anything and if we do it'll be steamed shrimp - and that's a zero point food!

I'm hoping I'm through the worst of it now.  Probably will get back on my plan consistently beginning on Friday, as that's when I start my week; but I will try to keep things under control the rest of the week.

I've bought some Dannon's Light & Fit Yogurt for breakfast.  Cherry flavor I'll add some Lily's chocolate chips to; I found an orange flavor and I'm thinking....that will make a really good smoothie:  Premier Vanilla Protein Shake, Sunkist to go flavor packet, a small orange*, spinach (you can't taste it) and ice!  Mmmmmmm......  It'll cost me 5 points but that's about 44 grams of protein!!  That's a good start for the day.

I think a small garden salad and a packet of tuna & crackers will get me through lunch, then just a normal dinner.  Tomorrow night I'll do pork chops with baked potatoes (we ended up not having that the other night); Wednesday is a night out after work; Thursday I get off work early so maybe another dinner at home.

I hate that I feel like I always have to be thinking about food!




*I never count the points for fruit in a smoothie (even though WW says to).  Why?  For the most part I don't overdrink in smoothies, I don't use more than 1-2 fruits in a smoothie and not counting them has never hindered my weight loss.  YOU DO YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment