Saturday, December 23, 2023

Good Food Day

Though I'm only half dieting during the holidays, I'm doing well today.

For breakfast I had 2 eggs (0 pts), 2 slices of light bread (2 pts), 3 slices fully cooked bacon (3 pts), a cup of skim milk (3 pts) and a banana (0 pts). For a total of 8 pts.

That may seem like a lot for breakfast, but it's actually not as it's filling.  
For lunch I'm having a grilled chicken breast (0 pts), a tossed salad with light dressing (1 pt), and an orange (0 pts).  

Then dinner is Pork chop coated with shake n bake (5 pts), peas (0 pts) and baked potato (4 pts).

It still leaves me 5 pts of my dailies! Which I may or may not use.  Course I may end up eating more than my allowed points (snacking), but I think meal wise I've done well!



Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

No comments:

Post a Comment