Friday, November 24, 2023

Week Update!

So how did my week go????

Well I managed a 2.1 lb. loss!!!  It probably could have been more, but Thanksgiving being the day before weigh-in most likely threw me off.  However, I expected no loss or even a gain due to the holiday - so I did really well!!

How did I do with my tries?

I did track my food and though not perfect with choices, I did track...so I'm on plan.

I walked a mile each day with the exception of one (cold and pouring rain) and the holiday.

Water I wasn't as good at, I do much better with that when I'm working (I was off all this week), so I'll get back to that this week (though I still need to try to work on that when off work).

Book?  Nope haven't read a thing; need to find a good one!


So my week has started over today and I've tracked my breakfast and lunch and have walked my mile!!  So off to a good start, now for some water!

No comments:

Post a Comment